1. What Is The Price Of Leads This Week?
- Please visit the order page to review investment options.
2. Are There Any Setup Charges Or Other Charges?
3. What Are The Order & Payment Options?
- You can pay by major credit card.
- We do not accept checks, money orders, debit cards or gift cards.
4. Is Leads This Week Sold Exclusively?
- No, Leads This Week is sold to any real estate professional who orders it.
- Also, please do not contact support asking how many agents we have on our service in your area.
- We will not provide such information as it is confidential.
5. What Else Comes With Leads This Week?
- Every tool you need to uncover leads.
- Includes CRM.
- Includes Auto Drip Emails, Auto-Responders & Scheduled Email too.
- 52 Sales Per Year Built In Training System.
- Secret Code To Uncover the Identity of Site Visitors When Farming.
- Postcard Center where you can perform postcard marketing.
- Listing websites.
6. How Difficult Is It To Learn How To Use The 'Leads This Week' System?
- From a technical point of view... no as it is VERY EASY to use.
- You can be set up and ready to use the system in a matter of minutes. .
7. How Does A FSBO Use & Market Their Website?
- There are many ways the FSBO can promote his/her site to attract buyers.
- Place a classified ad in the FSBO / Real Estate section the local newspaper.
- Give the site URL out to friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers.
- Link the site from an already existing personal or business web sites.
- Use Google Adwords.
- Use Facebook.
- Place a "for sale" sign in the FSBOs yard or window with website address on it.
8. What If I Need Help? Do You Provide Free Technical Support?
- YES we do provide you with free support should you need any help or have any questions.
9. Can I Incorporate Leads This Week Websites Into My Existing Web Site?
- YES you can.
- This involves some technical skills in HTML and web development.
- So long as you, or your webmaster (web designer), has basic HTML skills and can update, (makes changes), to your web site.
10. I Want To Know More About Achieve Ace Ltd. (The Company That Own Leads This Week).
- Leads This Week is owned and operated by Achieve Ace Ltd. which is a training company owned by Mr. Randy Roussie.
- You can learn all about Randy, his company, and his many different products and services at his "master web site".